Has a U.S. President ever been elected that was a member of an independent party (not a democrat or republican)?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Government & Politics » Has a U.S. President ever been elected that was a member of an independent party (not a democrat or republican)?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- FWD: Who were the only independent president to be elected
- Who was the first republican president after the republican party was created?
- Was fdr democrat,or republican?
- Was president roosevelt a democrat or a republican?
- How many republicans, democrats, and independents are in the house of representatives?
Top 10 questions Government & Politics
- What are the two considerations for the federal system of America?
- When a war breaks out which military branch is the first to go
- Was president Clinton impeached?
- who is marc mezvinsky? how did he meet chelsea clinton?
- What is donald trumps middle name ?
- How old is Donald Trump? ~ Unspoken ~
- Did michelle obama play college basketball?
- What is a republic
- Hillary clinton's maiden name is?
- What was the 22nd presidents middle name?