Has a U.S. President ever been elected that was a member of an independent party (not a democrat or republican)?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Government & Politics » Has a U.S. President ever been elected that was a member of an independent party (not a democrat or republican)?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- FWD: Who were the only independent president to be elected
- Who was the first republican president after the republican party was created?
- Was fdr democrat,or republican?
- Was president roosevelt a democrat or a republican?
- How many republicans, democrats, and independents are in the house of representatives?
Top 10 questions Government & Politics
- What is a republic
- Hillary clinton's maiden name is?
- What was the 22nd presidents middle name?
- Define european union
- Communist leader who agreed to a plan of restructuring ?
- Does hilary clinton own heinz 57
- How does the courts' power of judicial review affect the balance of power in the federal government?
- Describe how environmental conflicts are resolved
- Most terrorism is considered what time of aggression? Rather manipulative, duplicitous, hostile,or instrumental
- How is ex president Bill Clinton's health these days? Is he in failing health?