Has a U.S. President ever been elected that was a member of an independent party (not a democrat or republican)?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Government & Politics » Has a U.S. President ever been elected that was a member of an independent party (not a democrat or republican)?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- FWD: Who were the only independent president to be elected
- Who was the first republican president after the republican party was created?
- Was fdr democrat,or republican?
- Was president roosevelt a democrat or a republican?
- How many republicans, democrats, and independents are in the house of representatives?
Top 10 questions Government & Politics
- Why were independent courts important to some modern government?
- when did george bush sr. Die?
- how did world war one affect the racial and ethnic makeup of american cities
- What did the governments in italy and germany in the 1930s have in common?
- How does the proportional plan work? And what are the flaws of the plan?
- What is hillary clintons favorite color?
- Is the coast guard associated with the united states navy?
- Is van jones married or does he have any children?
- What are three opportunity costs of a greater government role in the economy
- Why is article 2 of the constitution considered to be an outline of the executive powers?