Has a U.S. President ever been elected that was a member of an independent party (not a democrat or republican)?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Government & Politics » Has a U.S. President ever been elected that was a member of an independent party (not a democrat or republican)?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Government & Politics
- Why do some people believe the senate is undemocratic?
- What does "auxiliary precautions" mean?
- How did roman republic influence the american form of government?
- Is msnbc's Ed Schultz running for office?
- How do citizens participate in democracy? How can participation be encouraged?
- Why is having more than one political party important to having free elections?
- How does a student get a federal pale grant?
- How long has barack obama been president
- How does a political party officially define its core values before a presidential election?
- 2016 Presidential Race: Why Donald Trump Is Worth Watching For
- FWD: Who were the only independent president to be elected
- Who was the first republican president after the republican party was created?
- Was fdr democrat,or republican?
- Was president roosevelt a democrat or a republican?
- How many republicans, democrats, and independents are in the house of representatives?