Very tricky, but if you stare at it long enough you realize that senipah looks a lot like happiness with the letters reversed, and the repeated characters removed (in other words, if you reverse senipah you get hapines). We also notice that the number of characters in 517768399 exactly matches the number of characters of happiness, so if we reverse the set of numbers and remove the duplicates we get 9386715. "Happiness is to senipah as 517768399 is to 9386715."
Happiness is to senipah as 517768399 is to
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » Happiness is to senipah as 517768399 is to
Tuesday, February 14 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- Is bigger a word?
- Is "littlier" a word?
- is personability a word & if so what does it mean kyle j 084
- How do you spell pair as in the fruit?
- how do you call a person who does agriculture?
- What does irelivent mean?
- What does molygamy mean?
- What is hetorosexual
- What is a HD/PM Date that is found on a DR-15CS Form?
- What is arbitration