Very tricky, but if you stare at it long enough you realize that senipah looks a lot like happiness with the letters reversed, and the repeated characters removed (in other words, if you reverse senipah you get hapines). We also notice that the number of characters in 517768399 exactly matches the number of characters of happiness, so if we reverse the set of numbers and remove the duplicates we get 9386715. "Happiness is to senipah as 517768399 is to 9386715."
Happiness is to senipah as 517768399 is to
Tuesday, February 14 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- Does omega psi phi has a secret hand shake?
- What is a potter's clay?
- What is a Social Investigation?
- What is a 6 letter city in Colorado that starts with a P?
- What is a eurologist?
- What does balance inquiry mean
- What does a green porch light mean?
- What is medicaid
- What is the difference between compression and contraction
- How to get powers