Very tricky, but if you stare at it long enough you realize that senipah looks a lot like happiness with the letters reversed, and the repeated characters removed (in other words, if you reverse senipah you get hapines). We also notice that the number of characters in 517768399 exactly matches the number of characters of happiness, so if we reverse the set of numbers and remove the duplicates we get 9386715. "Happiness is to senipah as 517768399 is to 9386715."
Happiness is to senipah as 517768399 is to
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » Happiness is to senipah as 517768399 is to
Tuesday, February 14 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does 'mia coopla' mean ?
- Why are peeps called peeps?
- What does schlotzskys mean?
- How do you pronounce 'cacik', the mediterranean yogurt dish?
- What are the letters found after the name of an animal doctor?
- Whats is called when you spit from under your tongue? Gleet or gleek?
- what are good nicknames for someone named martin?
- How do u say "hat trick" in spanish
- What are the letters in the alphabet that are not vowels called? Constants? Constinents?
- What do a "D" and a "F" average out to be