Very tricky, but if you stare at it long enough you realize that senipah looks a lot like happiness with the letters reversed, and the repeated characters removed (in other words, if you reverse senipah you get hapines). We also notice that the number of characters in 517768399 exactly matches the number of characters of happiness, so if we reverse the set of numbers and remove the duplicates we get 9386715. "Happiness is to senipah as 517768399 is to 9386715."
Happiness is to senipah as 517768399 is to
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » Happiness is to senipah as 517768399 is to
Tuesday, February 14 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does a closed rose and an open rose represent
- Why is a wallet called a wallet?
- What is chicken malfata?
- what dose Senaile mean
- What is a lanierd?
- Does the word ruminate come from the poet rumi
- what does the japanese word "uni" mean in english?
- What is that thing called that old time prisoners used to be put in? Its where your head and hands are trapped between two pieces of wood
- What does the CD on the USA basketball jerseys stand for
- What does an M.O.D mean in dentist terminology?