Green pill shaped like an octagon with the number 20 on one side
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » Green pill shaped like an octagon with the number 20 on one side
Thursday, February 09 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- What is a octagon shaped pill with 40 on it?
- Orange octagon shaped pill with a cross on one side and N8 on the other side what is it and what is it used for?
- A blue pill in the shape of an octagon that says bo1 on one side and LL on the other is what
- What is a orange octagon shaped pill with imprint N2 on it
- What is a peach octagon pill with the number five on one side and nothing on the other?