Grading on a scale of 1-100, if i have 40 questions and i miss 10, what should my grade be?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » Grading on a scale of 1-100, if i have 40 questions and i miss 10, what should my grade be?
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://www.mathgoodies.com/lessons/percent/proportions.html
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is the balanced form of the following chemical equation: zinc acetate + sodium phosphate tribasic react to form sodium acetate + zinc phosphate
- Sometimes a driver sees water on a dry highway. Why is this water an optical illusion?
- Identify each compound as an acid or base: Ba(OH)2, HClO4, Fe (OH)3, KOH
- What is the product of 10 square and two cubed?
- What do u get if you cross a ghost with a pony?
- How can mendel's principles be used to study human traits?
- What is the geometric mean of 144 and 4?
- Does heating potassium chlorate result in a chemical or physical change?
- Two lines in the standard (x,y) coordinate plane are parallel what would there slopes be?
- Why did they try to build a house on orgos head?