Give me food, i will live. Give me water, i will die. What am i?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » why do paper boats float in water. ?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is 15% off 30 dollars?
- Describe the process by which a deposit if rock salt or halite could form from a solution?
- What role does guano play in he phosphorus cycle
- Any object with mass exerts a force of on any other object with mass. This force Is called?
- What element contains five electrons in it's 3d orbitals
- Why do you call a person who likes to blow up bars?
- why do gaes with lower molar masses diffuse more rapidly than gases with high molar masses?
- If watts are constant, and current decreases , does the voltage stay the same increase or decrease ?
- What do you get when you cross coocking utensil with a mathematical formula?
- What are the number and nature of the roots of a quadratic equation if the value of the discriminant is 36?
- Give it Food it will live, Give it Water it will die, what am I?
- Give me a big riddle with answer
- If you feed me I grow but if you give me something to drink I die. What am I?
- Feed me and i live give me a drink and i die ?
- What is the answer to this riddle? If u give me food i die but if you give me a drink i live