FWD: Not medical advice: Pill imprint MYLAN 152 has been identified as Clonidine hydrochloride 0.1 mg... Are there benzo.s?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » FWD: Not medical advice: Pill imprint MYLAN 152 has been identified as Clonidine hydrochloride 0.1 mg... Are there benzo.s?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- White pill with imprint E 152 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and lisinopril wat is it used for?
- What pill has the imprint mylan a1?
- I need to know what a small round white pill marked mylan with a center score and the number 152 on the other
- What is the pill mylan used for?
- What is a green circle pill with imprint mylan 471
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- How long does it take for chafing to go away?
- Is it safe to take advil pm while also on percocet?
- Can the body reject chemo?
- Can you drink alcohol with a picc line?
- What is the medicine nitrofer-macr used for?
- How much caffeine does a vanilla bean coolata have in it?
- A pink and purple capsule with st-3 and xplc on it, is what kind of medicine?
- Dose tremorol contain codie? i might have spelled it wrong
- What is the white pill with GG 296 on it
- What is a white pill with mx33 on it