FWD: Not medical advice: Pill imprint MYLAN 152 has been identified as Clonidine hydrochloride 0.1 mg... Are there benzo.s?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Blythe is a carrier for Tay-sachs. What does this mean? (biology)
- Is it possible to get a hickey on your tongue?
- Can you have caffeine after giving blood?
- What are signs of pendinitus
- What are the symptoms of Zika?
- what is zika virus and where did it originate from?
- What is the best appetite suppressant?
- Can humans eat a Frosty Paws Frozen Bites without getting sick?
- what does it mean if you can make your tongue take the shape of a clover?
- What's the average weight for a 6ft tall 19 year old male
- White pill with imprint E 152 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and lisinopril wat is it used for?
- What pill has the imprint mylan a1?
- I need to know what a small round white pill marked mylan with a center score and the number 152 on the other
- What is the pill mylan used for?
- What is a green circle pill with imprint mylan 471