FWD: Not medical advice: Pill imprint MYLAN 152 has been identified as Clonidine hydrochloride 0.1 mg... Are there benzo.s?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » FWD: Not medical advice: Pill imprint MYLAN 152 has been identified as Clonidine hydrochloride 0.1 mg... Are there benzo.s?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- White pill with imprint E 152 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and lisinopril wat is it used for?
- What pill has the imprint mylan a1?
- I need to know what a small round white pill marked mylan with a center score and the number 152 on the other
- What is the pill mylan used for?
- What is a green circle pill with imprint mylan 471
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is a oblong shaped white tablet with 10 on one side and PD 166 on other
- How long would it take for a heart to beat 10,000 times
- Oval white pill imprinted 19
- Is vicodin a benzo or opiate
- Does Vicodin make people angry , mean or aggressive?
- What is the medication miramax used for?
- Is fasting a bad thing?
- How often should I flip while tanning?
- What are ways to increase blood flow
- What dose vikeden do?