FWD: Not medical advice: Pill imprint MYLAN 152 has been identified as Clonidine hydrochloride 0.1 mg... Are there benzo.s?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- Why is fish oil good for you ~Juicy~ ;)
- Does a tragus piercing help with reducing migraines!?
- White pill with imprint E 152 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and lisinopril wat is it used for?
- What pill has the imprint mylan a1?
- I need to know what a small round white pill marked mylan with a center score and the number 152 on the other
- What is the pill mylan used for?
- What is a green circle pill with imprint mylan 471