FWD: Not medical advice: Pill imprint MYLAN 152 has been identified as Clonidine hydrochloride 0.1 mg... Are there benzo.s?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » FWD: Not medical advice: Pill imprint MYLAN 152 has been identified as Clonidine hydrochloride 0.1 mg... Are there benzo.s?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- White pill with imprint E 152 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and lisinopril wat is it used for?
- What pill has the imprint mylan a1?
- I need to know what a small round white pill marked mylan with a center score and the number 152 on the other
- What is the pill mylan used for?
- What is a green circle pill with imprint mylan 471
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- The liver converts excess energy-containing nutrients into what?
- Why is cholesterol considered a lipid.?
- Is it bad to leave crest 3d white strips on overnight?
- Can clonidine be taken with soma?
- Can I take a muscle relaxant after taking dayquil?
- In Fault in Our Stars, what condition does Hazel Grace Lancaster have?
- How long does Vistaril (HYDROXYZINE) stay in your system?
- What happens if you take expired vyvanse?
- 7115 93pink pill?
- True or false....generally, as a muscle gets longer it's ability. To exert force increases