Found, oval yellow pill scored with a V on one side an 36 01 on back. What is this pill?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What happens if a hernia explodes
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What is a pill has v on one side 36 01 on other and yellow
- What pill is a pink oval with a v on one side and 3600 on the other?
- What type of pill is oval and white with a v on one side and the numbers 86 09 on the other?
- White oval pill with v2087 on one side
- what kind of pill has 36 01 on one side and has an incomplete "a" shape on the back and is yellow