Every time I wake up in the morning my chest hurts. When I take a big deep breathe it kinda feels better. What could it be?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » Every time I wake up in the morning my chest hurts. When I take a big deep breathe it kinda feels better. What could it be?
Tag: chest pain
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What happens if a hernia explodes
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- Why does my stomach hurt every time i wake up in the morning?
- My chest feels tight and it hurts when i swallow and i cant take deep breaths and it hurts when i breath in what could this be?
- When i lay down my chest hurts when i breathe whats the matter?
- What does it mean it if it hurts my chest to take deep breaths?
- Why do I wake up sweating every morning