Every time I wake up in the morning my chest hurts. When I take a big deep breathe it kinda feels better. What could it be?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » Every time I wake up in the morning my chest hurts. When I take a big deep breathe it kinda feels better. What could it be?
Tag: chest pain
Sunday, February 05 2012
- Why does my stomach hurt every time i wake up in the morning?
- My chest feels tight and it hurts when i swallow and i cant take deep breaths and it hurts when i breath in what could this be?
- When i lay down my chest hurts when i breathe whats the matter?
- What does it mean it if it hurts my chest to take deep breaths?
- Why do I wake up sweating every morning
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Whats a capsule pill "barr 159"? Immy
- What is a round brown pill with an H on one side and a 126 on the other side?
- what is this pill its a peach color with 810 on one side underlined and blank on the other
- What is the condition called of people that are born hairless
- What is a small round yellow pill that has 20 on one side and l113 On the other
- What drug classification is concerta? Downer, upper, narcotic, psychotropic, or what?
- What is the round pill white in color that says pliva 474 on it ?
- What is the white pill with S-521 on one side?
- Yellow oval pill with 15 on one side
- Q: purging the digestive system following overeating is a symptom of A)anorexia nervosa B)bulimia nervosa C) binge eating D)fad dieting