Every time I wake up in the morning my chest hurts. When I take a big deep breathe it kinda feels better. What could it be?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » Every time I wake up in the morning my chest hurts. When I take a big deep breathe it kinda feels better. What could it be?
Tag: chest pain
Sunday, February 05 2012
- Why does my stomach hurt every time i wake up in the morning?
- My chest feels tight and it hurts when i swallow and i cant take deep breaths and it hurts when i breath in what could this be?
- When i lay down my chest hurts when i breathe whats the matter?
- What does it mean it if it hurts my chest to take deep breaths?
- Why do I wake up sweating every morning
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Facial signs of c0caine usage?
- How many calories does holding a plank for one minute burn?
- What capsule pill is orange and white and has 665 imprinted on it?
- what are round orange pills with the inprint mylan 327 on them, and what are there effects??
- What are FR33 pills used for?
- can u get pink eye for eating a girl out?
- What pill is round purple and has l521 on it
- What is this pill? Orange oval 1010 on one side and 20 on the other
- What dose this pill do barr 323 25
- What is the name of a very small white round pill with the imprints 54 840 On one side and blank on the other?