During the late 19th century, africa was colonized and controlled by who?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » During the late 19th century, africa was colonized and controlled by who?
Monday, March 12 2012
- When was south Africa colonized by Europe?
- What year was Mozambique, Africa colonized by Portugal?
- What was the relationship between government to big business and to the masses in the late 19th century in the US
- What years are considered the 'late 19th century'?
- What is the last region of the world to be colonized by humans ?
Top 10 questions History
- Difference between detente and entente?
- Which class of European society benefited most from the Commercial Revolution and why?
- What is sae's meaning of phi alpha
- Was there ever a texas ranger named hayes cooper?
- How many people died in the sinking of the cruise ship Oceanos
- How was the Incan emperor similar to the pharaohs of ancient Egypt?
- What actions led western nations to believe that the Soviets wanted to dominate Europe?
- How did Hitlers strategy of the Luftwaffe's bombing raids in London hurt, rather than helped, Germany's efforts?
- How do you thinl the Mexican-American war affected the relationship between Mexico and the United States?
- What does benevolent quarantine mean?