During the late 19th century, africa was colonized and controlled by who?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » During the late 19th century, africa was colonized and controlled by who?
Monday, March 12 2012
- When was south Africa colonized by Europe?
- What year was Mozambique, Africa colonized by Portugal?
- What was the relationship between government to big business and to the masses in the late 19th century in the US
- What years are considered the 'late 19th century'?
- What is the last region of the world to be colonized by humans ?
Top 10 questions History
- name the 3 groups in the estates general of France and identify the members of each group
- What year did power steering become standard in cars?
- When did asbestos stop being used in homes?
- What does the rooster symbolize on some french flags?
- What is richard kuklinski's children doing now?
- What is independence day *Mr & Mrs*
- why do we celebrate the 4th of july? *Arriyana*
- Was there ever a 500 dollar US bill in circulation?
- Why do we celebrate July 4th?
- In 1956 a ship collided with uss stockholm killing 56 people what is the name of that ship?