During the late 19th century, africa was colonized and controlled by who?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » Where is his former wife mirtha jung and their daughter?
Monday, March 12 2012
Top 10 questions History
- The gun that was used im ww1 ww2
- How did the general strike in Seattle in 1919 related to the rise in cost of living??
- What steps did pericles take to strengthen the empire and glorify athens? $MENDOZA$
- The ideal sound for sacred music during the high renaissance was?
- Which three explorers established the route around the Cape of Good Hope?
- What are the 4 major economic shifts (in chronological order) the United states has experienced?
- Why might colonist in a proprietary colony be unhappy if their colony were converted to a royal colony?
- What was so bad about the Vietnam war?
- What were 5 aspects of the mesopotamian society as revealed by the code of hammurbi?
- How did the development of agriculture lead to the establishment of villages?
- When was south Africa colonized by Europe?
- What year was Mozambique, Africa colonized by Portugal?
- What was the relationship between government to big business and to the masses in the late 19th century in the US
- What years are considered the 'late 19th century'?
- What is the last region of the world to be colonized by humans ?