During the late 19th century, africa was colonized and controlled by who?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » During the late 19th century, africa was colonized and controlled by who?
Monday, March 12 2012
- When was south Africa colonized by Europe?
- What year was Mozambique, Africa colonized by Portugal?
- What was the relationship between government to big business and to the masses in the late 19th century in the US
- What years are considered the 'late 19th century'?
- What is the last region of the world to be colonized by humans ?
Top 10 questions History
- Why can't people be buried below ground in New Orleans, Louisiana?
- What is apartheid?
- What nearly bankrupted the London Company in the 1620's?
- How did the steeple chase get its name?
- How far apart are winter Olympics? And same question for summer?
- When did plymouth go out of business
- What was Noah's (of Noah's Ark) occupation before the great flood?
- What was the first year the paralympics were held?
- How many times has the White House been rebuilt?
- When was the white house built??