During the late 19th century, africa was colonized and controlled by who?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » Where is his former wife mirtha jung and their daughter?
Monday, March 12 2012
Top 10 questions History
- What were the material and environmental advantages of the territories held by Justinian in the Byzantine empire?
- How were workers for obrajes recruited
- What role did sacifice play in Aryan society?
- Why was trade important to the economies of italian city states?
- what happened to isaac newton in 1696?
- How much money is a "bit"? As in 2 bits, 4 bits, 6 bits a dollar....
- According to one theory, who were the earliest people to come to the americas? A. African trubesmen B. Asians C. Roman warriors *The KO. Queen*
- How many years has christmas been celebrated?
- What countries flag is red with a white cross in the middle?
- When and where did Saint Peter live?
- When was south Africa colonized by Europe?
- What year was Mozambique, Africa colonized by Portugal?
- What was the relationship between government to big business and to the masses in the late 19th century in the US
- What years are considered the 'late 19th century'?
- What is the last region of the world to be colonized by humans ?