does tieing a knot in a cherry stem with your tounge really indicate your a good kisser?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Human Body » does tieing a knot in a cherry stem with your tounge really indicate your a good kisser?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Is it true that if you can tie a cherry stem in a knot in your mouth, that you're a good kisser?
- If girls cant tie a knot with a cherry stem does it mean they not good kissers?
- What does a knot on your neck indicate?
- Is tying a knot in a cherry stem really the ultimate test of a good kisser?
- How do you tie a cherry stem in your mouth?
Top 10 questions Human Body
- What is the proper name for your fingers
- What are the hairs called that make up your eyebrows
- When does clumping occur during a blood transfusion? On the tele!
- How much does the human hand weigh?
- calculate the average number of red blood cells for every 100 white blood cells in the human body
- The brains interpretation of sensory stimuli is called?
- What four body functions help maintain homeostasis?
- What part of the stomach acts as temporary storage?
- What is the average length of a human neck?
- What are ridges of tissue on the surface of the cerebral hemisphere called?