does tieing a knot in a cherry stem with your tounge really indicate your a good kisser?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Human Body » does tieing a knot in a cherry stem with your tounge really indicate your a good kisser?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Human Body
- What is the average height for a 12 year old boy
- which stages of the cell cycle generally require about the same amount of time in all human cell?
- How long does it take for a newborn's soft spot on their head to harden or grow in?
- What is the average weight of uterus and ovaries and cervix?
- What's the mesentary of appendix?
- Elbow skin is called the wenis, whats the knee skin called?
- What is the diameter of a human throat?
- What are the layers of the Epidermis of the skin
- List the four levels of organization in the human body from smallest to largest. Give an example of each level.
- How long will grapefruit juice stay in my system
- Is it true that if you can tie a cherry stem in a knot in your mouth, that you're a good kisser?
- If girls cant tie a knot with a cherry stem does it mean they not good kissers?
- What does a knot on your neck indicate?
- Is tying a knot in a cherry stem really the ultimate test of a good kisser?
- How do you tie a cherry stem in your mouth?