Does it waste more gas to leave the car idling or to turn the car off and on?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » Does it waste more gas to leave the car idling or to turn the car off and on?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What would be a good price to buy a honda 100cc dirt bike?
- How much oil does a 3.4 liter v6 pontiac grand am take?
- i have a 2003 2WDrive Durango. IM ready to lower it correctly. Meaning still take speed bumps at say 60mph. Also where to order the chip and intake headers exhaust etc. what rear end and gearsshould i have .Im ready to make this SUV FAST. Help
- What can I do to my dodge ram 4.7l engine to make it have more horsepower?
- why is the Lexus GX460 getting bad reviews?
- What is the Kelley blue book value of a 1989 Lincoln towncar signature series in good condition with 70.000 miles?
- What is a crossover car?
- How many quarts of oil does my 2003 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 take?
- Is it safe to use jumper cables if they're wet?
- I have a Chevy engine with 14102182 as the casting number. What size is the engine?
- Does turning your car off and on waste gas?
- Does turning a car off and starting it again waste more gas than keeping it in idle
- How much gas does a car use idling?
- Does it use more gas to turn ur car off and back on rather than let it sit on
- Does it take more gas to start a car or leave your car running