Does it waste more gas to leave the car idling or to turn the car off and on?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » Does it waste more gas to leave the car idling or to turn the car off and on?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Does turning your car off and on waste gas?
- Does turning a car off and starting it again waste more gas than keeping it in idle
- How much gas does a car use idling?
- Does it use more gas to turn ur car off and back on rather than let it sit on
- Does it take more gas to start a car or leave your car running
Top 10 questions Automotive
- Do they still make pontiac?
- Does GMC still make the Envoy? Or was it discontinued?
- What is the kelly blue book value of a 2003 hyundai elantra
- Why do people hang a white flag from their car when its broken down on the side of the road?
- on a car battery is the left side always negative/back and the right positive/red?
- What is E C unleaded gas
- When did plymouth go out of business
- Whats the blue book value of a 1977 montecalo?
- What is the blue book value of a chevy caprice classic brougham sedan 1988
- What is the Kelly blue book value on a 1990 Ford f-350 4x4 diesel with 120,000 miles and minor blemish