Does it waste more gas to leave the car idling or to turn the car off and on?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » Does it waste more gas to leave the car idling or to turn the car off and on?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Does turning your car off and on waste gas?
- Does turning a car off and starting it again waste more gas than keeping it in idle
- How much gas does a car use idling?
- Does it use more gas to turn ur car off and back on rather than let it sit on
- Does it take more gas to start a car or leave your car running
Top 10 questions Automotive
- I have a chevrolet V6 engine with the casting numbers 14099090 I need to know what year engine it is
- How many quarts of oil does a 3.5 liter 2006 Chevy Colorado need?
- What came first the turbocharger or the supercharger
- What are other names for a core plug, other than freeze plug?
- How do you turn off the demo mode for a kenwood kdc-mp342u car stereo
- What does the SHIFT L button on a 05 tundra do?
- Do they still make pontiac?
- Does GMC still make the Envoy? Or was it discontinued?
- What is the kelly blue book value of a 2003 hyundai elantra
- Why do people hang a white flag from their car when its broken down on the side of the road?