Do you have to have an id to sell something at a pawn shop?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » Do you have to have an id to sell something at a pawn shop?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Why was the power to tax and spend given to the legislative branch rather than the administrative branch?
- Wat is duty breach and damages in civil law
- When does alabama deer gun season start
- Does Syria have freedom of speech?
- What is the minimum allowable deduction for medical expwnses-prescriptions for the 2010 taxes?
- is there a way to drink while on the scram alcohol tether without the tether detecting it? If so how?
- What time does curfew end in fresno
- How high from the ground is a rural mailbox supposed to be?
- How long does it take to become a paralegal?
- How does federalism relate to the Extradition Clause?
- If i want to pawn something at the pawn shop do I have to sign anything?
- Is it legal to buy something from a fleemarket and sell it to a pawn shop ?
- How old do you have to be to sell stuff at a pawn store?
- How old do you have to be to sell something in a pawn shop in Georgia?
- Hey kgb if i have an old computer that still works can i take it to a pawn shop and pawn it.