do things take power when they are plugged in but not in use?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Tech and Gadgets » do things take power when they are plugged in but not in use?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- : how many watts of electricity does a toaster consume just being plugged in. Not counting when its in use
- : how can a toaster consume 800-1400 watts of electricity when plugged in but not in use?
- How many plugs are plugged in every day?
- Does a electric organ use power if plugged in but never used
- If a television set is plugged into the wall but not on does it still use electricity?
Top 10 questions Tech and Gadgets
- How is a geiger counter like a smoke detector?
- does the Sony xperia p lt22i have a slot for an sd card?
- Who made www.youtube.com?
- Can Skype work on an iPhone with no wifi?
- How do i setup my bluetooth with a Dual XHD7714
- how much is the new iphone SE gonna cost?
- How to delete a facebook page
- What came out first windows xp or windows vista
- What are the cheats for brickbreaker on the blackberry curve?
- Where is the remote control sensor on a Motorola DCH3416 digital cable box?