do things take power when they are plugged in but not in use?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Tech and Gadgets » do things take power when they are plugged in but not in use?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- : how many watts of electricity does a toaster consume just being plugged in. Not counting when its in use
- : how can a toaster consume 800-1400 watts of electricity when plugged in but not in use?
- How many plugs are plugged in every day?
- Does a electric organ use power if plugged in but never used
- If a television set is plugged into the wall but not on does it still use electricity?
Top 10 questions Tech and Gadgets
- what's new in OnePlus 3?
- who's the person behind the voice of apple's siri?
- does *67 work on text messages
- Do you dial *67 or *69 to make outgoing call private?
- Can I import photoshop file to procreate app
- Does the Moto Z have headphone jack?
- What is toshiba trs driver?
- One gigahertz (GHz) equals how many ticks of the system clock per second
- How is a geiger counter like a smoke detector?
- does the Sony xperia p lt22i have a slot for an sd card?