do things take power when they are plugged in but not in use?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Tech and Gadgets » do things take power when they are plugged in but not in use?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Tech and Gadgets
- Can u just buy an iphone if u already have a att wireless phone or do u hve to have an available upgrade
- Can you backup android 2.1
- How do I transfer my photos for my phone to my computer with the cable
- How do I transfer music from my ipod to my computer
- How can you read deleted text messages
- how much is the virtual reality system oculus rift?
- In 1981, the first portable computer was made. In 1991, IBM released this kind of computer to the public. What is it called?
- Does squelch effect range of signal on a scanner?
- How much did a sony Portable cd player cost in the late 90s early 2000s
- How to take off message blocking from phone?
- : how many watts of electricity does a toaster consume just being plugged in. Not counting when its in use
- : how can a toaster consume 800-1400 watts of electricity when plugged in but not in use?
- How many plugs are plugged in every day?
- Does a electric organ use power if plugged in but never used
- If a television set is plugged into the wall but not on does it still use electricity?