We're very pleased to tell you that Tony Bennett (born Anthony Dominick Benedetto on August 3, 1926 in Astoria, NY) is very much alive! In fact he'll be performing at the 2012 MusiCares Gala with Alicia Keys, & Eddie Izzard to honor Paul McCartney. Bennett is a legend in both Jazz and popular music circles with a career that spans more than 50 years.
Did tony bennett die?
Saturday, February 04 2012
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- When was 50 cent shot
- Did beyonce hav a rib removed from her body? has she had any sort of surgery?
- is ronald slim williams of cash money records alive or dead?
- Is billy paul still alive? (the singer)
- Drake's Views from the 6 tracklist please.
- Who is the bassist for Blink-182?
- who sings "Long cool woman in a black dress"? PEACE & LOVE
- Is the new orleans rapper chyna white dead?if so,what happened?
- Who sings the song that goes " i left my love n san fransico,thats ok i was bored anyway,i left my love n a field,thats ok i was born n a lake"
- When did the grateful dead play there first show?