Did they pass bill HR1475 to allow federal inmates to parole at 65% of their time instead of 85%
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » Did they pass bill HR1475 to allow federal inmates to parole at 65% of their time instead of 85%
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- What is the legal age to sit at a bar in maryland
- Wat time do they stop selling beer at in amarillo tx?
- What is a surrogate certificate
- What does intended address mean on a visa application?
- What sexu@l crime does 9999 stand for?
- In police code what does 413 mean?
- Can fire marshalls pull u over for speeding?
- Are nba courts bigger than college and high school basketball courts?
- Why is it against the law to put pretzels in bags in philadelphia?
- Do the carpool lane rules still apply on holidays and weekends?