Did they pass bill HR1475 to allow federal inmates to parole at 65% of their time instead of 85%
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » Did they pass bill HR1475 to allow federal inmates to parole at 65% of their time instead of 85%
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Do cosmetology hours expire?
- What is the noise ordinance in Ontario California for loud music?
- How many pages are in the current code of federal regulations?
- What time does Oklahoma stop selling beer?
- How does the courts' power of judicial review affect the balance of power in the federal government?
- What's is it called when you sign someone elses signature yourself
- What are four ways the government can assist a buisness?
- What time do stores in louisiana stop selling alcohol?
- What are common law states
- In dekalb county georgia, can you buy beer after midnight everyday at gas stations or grocery stores?