Did they pass bill HR1475 to allow federal inmates to parole at 65% of their time instead of 85%
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » Did they pass bill HR1475 to allow federal inmates to parole at 65% of their time instead of 85%
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- What does the HP stand for on a handicap license plate?
- How to vote for the 2016 election?
- What does rstr stand for on a drivers licence?
- When do the paper checks pfd get mailed out?
- Are liquor stores open on easter Sunday in massachusetts?
- How Can I Register To Vote Online?
- How often do you have to register to vote?
- Can you buy alcohol on Sunday in hilton head island, south carolina?
- In pool if you hit 3 walls without hitting any ball with the cue ball is it still a scratch?
- Does a flag on a mailbox have to be red, or can it be a different color?