Did they pass bill HR1475 to allow federal inmates to parole at 65% of their time instead of 85%
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » Did they pass bill HR1475 to allow federal inmates to parole at 65% of their time instead of 85%
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- What does an Act 64 police scanner code mean?
- What is army regulation for amount of time given for lunch break
- Why were independent courts important to some modern government?
- Does target allow facial piercings?
- What is a worker's comp?
- Which if the following IS positions has evolved into a more important position since the passage of HIPAA regulations? CIO, CSO, HIA or ISA?
- What time does california start selling beer and liquor on weekdays?
- when does beer stop selling in ohio on sundays?
- What does it mean when your GPA is 2.10?
- Whats the latest you can buy beer in ohio?