Did they pass bill HR1475 to allow federal inmates to parole at 65% of their time instead of 85%
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » Did they pass bill HR1475 to allow federal inmates to parole at 65% of their time instead of 85%
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Is it illegal to kill bats in wisconsin?
- What time in the morning does tn start selling beer
- What time does Florida stores stop selling beer?
- How old do you have to be to watch R rated movies in texas?
- How much is a minor consumption ticket in the state of Minnesota?
- Who operates the county jail
- Is there a sex video on youtube
- Is an 82.4 a good score on the usps postal exam?
- What time do they stop selling beer in west virginia?
- What does restriction TRC 545.424 mean on the Texas drivers license