Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., or Lil' Wayne, is still very much alive. He was born on September 27, 1982 in New Orleans. The rapper has released 9 studio albums and has one being released in 2012 called "I Am Not A Human Being 2". He's been nominated for 5 American Music Awards and 15 Grammy's. He won 4 Grammy Awards in 2009 for Best Rap Song, Best Rap Album, Best Rap Performance For A Duo Or Group, and Best Rap Solo Performance.
Did lil Wayne really die in a pcp overdose?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » Did lil Wayne really die in a pcp overdose?
Sunday, February 26 2012
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- Is singer evelyn champagne king married, any children?
- Who sings the song at the end of the season 2 episodes of heartland bowhunter, it goes my first love is a castle in the sky?
- What year did the song "Call Me" by Blondie come out?
- Whats the name of the eminem song that goes '2 trailer park hoes go round me outside' and he and dr dre r superheros in the video
- What year did travis barker play in sum 41? -LOU-
- On SWV's song " you're always on my mind ', who is the male Singer?
- Who has more money daddy yankee or don omar?
- What year did too close by next come out?
- Was Phil Collins the singer of"Land Down Under?& was he in men at work?
- What album is the song "cleveland is the reason" by kid cudi on? And what other songs are on that album?