Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., or Lil' Wayne, is still very much alive. He was born on September 27, 1982 in New Orleans. The rapper has released 9 studio albums and has one being released in 2012 called "I Am Not A Human Being 2". He's been nominated for 5 American Music Awards and 15 Grammy's. He won 4 Grammy Awards in 2009 for Best Rap Song, Best Rap Album, Best Rap Performance For A Duo Or Group, and Best Rap Solo Performance.
Did lil Wayne really die in a pcp overdose?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » Did lil Wayne really die in a pcp overdose?
Sunday, February 26 2012
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- how many surgeries did Pete Burns undergo
- how old are phil collins's kids?
- Is Beyonce dead?
- What is the organization of sound length(duration) called
- What year did the song Without Me by Eminem come out
- Is Beyonce really pregnant with second child?
- Does Biz Markie have down syndrome
- Did Randy Travis die?
- Was janet jackson ever on the cosby show
- How old is Niall Horan?