Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., or Lil' Wayne, is still very much alive. He was born on September 27, 1982 in New Orleans. The rapper has released 9 studio albums and has one being released in 2012 called "I Am Not A Human Being 2". He's been nominated for 5 American Music Awards and 15 Grammy's. He won 4 Grammy Awards in 2009 for Best Rap Song, Best Rap Album, Best Rap Performance For A Duo Or Group, and Best Rap Solo Performance.
Did lil Wayne really die in a pcp overdose?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » Did lil Wayne really die in a pcp overdose?
Sunday, February 26 2012
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- What year did the song slow ride by foghat come out?
- Was johnny cash ever in prison?
- How many movies has the song "we are the champions" by queen featured in
- What year did the song grillz by nelly and paul wall come out
- How many times do they say let it be in the song let it be by the beatles
- Where can I watch Sia live?
- Who is Gywen Stefani's married to?
- Did my chemical romance break up?
- Does rapper lil kim have any children?
- Who was the stock car driver june carter cash was married to?