Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., or Lil' Wayne, is still very much alive. He was born on September 27, 1982 in New Orleans. The rapper has released 9 studio albums and has one being released in 2012 called "I Am Not A Human Being 2". He's been nominated for 5 American Music Awards and 15 Grammy's. He won 4 Grammy Awards in 2009 for Best Rap Song, Best Rap Album, Best Rap Performance For A Duo Or Group, and Best Rap Solo Performance.
Did lil Wayne really die in a pcp overdose?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » Did lil Wayne really die in a pcp overdose?
Sunday, February 26 2012Source: http://www.biography.com/people/lil-wayne-369134
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- What movie or show is the song Forever by Chris Brown?
- When is J Cole's tour dates 2017?
- Did kurt cobain have a role in the movie new jack city
- what are the words to selena gomez song featuring vin diesel?
- Who sang lead vocals on the Deep Purple album "Stormbringer"?
- What member died of los tigeres del norte
- What is a song that uses identity foreclosure in it
- What does kid cudi mean when he says his mojos so dope? ForeverYoung
- When is Future’s Nobody Safe Tour and new self-titled album will be released?
- Did bob marley have any nicknames?