Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., or Lil' Wayne, is still very much alive. He was born on September 27, 1982 in New Orleans. The rapper has released 9 studio albums and has one being released in 2012 called "I Am Not A Human Being 2". He's been nominated for 5 American Music Awards and 15 Grammy's. He won 4 Grammy Awards in 2009 for Best Rap Song, Best Rap Album, Best Rap Performance For A Duo Or Group, and Best Rap Solo Performance.
Did lil Wayne really die in a pcp overdose?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » Did lil Wayne really die in a pcp overdose?
Sunday, February 26 2012
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- what does molto rall. in music mean
- What happened to guitarist Scotty Moore? Is he still alive?
- How tall is john cooper from the rock band skillet?
- Is Brantley Gilbert and colt ford brothers
- Who is the woman singing in the eminem song "almost famous"
- How tall is Jacob Perez from mindless Behavior?
- How old is lexxi foxx from steel panther?
- Is the song Separate Ways by Journey used in 1 of the Rocky movies & if so which Rocky movie
- Whats the square root of a kilo?
- Name 10 Led Zeppelin songs