Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., or Lil' Wayne, is still very much alive. He was born on September 27, 1982 in New Orleans. The rapper has released 9 studio albums and has one being released in 2012 called "I Am Not A Human Being 2". He's been nominated for 5 American Music Awards and 15 Grammy's. He won 4 Grammy Awards in 2009 for Best Rap Song, Best Rap Album, Best Rap Performance For A Duo Or Group, and Best Rap Solo Performance.
Did lil Wayne really die in a pcp overdose?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » Did lil Wayne really die in a pcp overdose?
Sunday, February 26 2012
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- Is Gucci Mane dead? ii LuV mE mOrE!
- What is Sia's latest album?
- In the song "smokahontas" by Attack Attack, they have spanish in it, what are they saying and what does it mean in english?
- What does the tattoo on nelly the rapper's stomach say?
- Who wrote Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani's brand new duet?
- What rocker penned a holiday song for Celine Dion called "The Magic of Christmas Day (God Bless Us Everyone)"?
- In the movie grown ups what song did chris rock say we are dancing to the whitest slow song ever?
- What 80'smovie included "turn me loose"by loverboy on its soundtrack?
- What album has the song to be your man by don williams
- What is the number to the rapper Eminem's manager Paul Rosenberg?