Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., or Lil' Wayne, is still very much alive. He was born on September 27, 1982 in New Orleans. The rapper has released 9 studio albums and has one being released in 2012 called "I Am Not A Human Being 2". He's been nominated for 5 American Music Awards and 15 Grammy's. He won 4 Grammy Awards in 2009 for Best Rap Song, Best Rap Album, Best Rap Performance For A Duo Or Group, and Best Rap Solo Performance.
Did lil Wayne really die in a pcp overdose?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » Did lil Wayne really die in a pcp overdose?
Sunday, February 26 2012Source: http://www.biography.com/people/lil-wayne-369134
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- When will Twenty One Pilots tour in Ohio?
- Did Sade the singer kill her husband?
- What is the meaning for the song stylo by the gorillaz
- how old was chuck barris when he died?
- Is Lamman Rucker that plays Will on Meet the Browns any relations to country singer Darius Rucker?
- The Mexican song, What significance does "la puerta negra" mean?
- How did joe siracuse die?
- Is Joni Sledge of the group Sister Sledge dead?
- Who plays the girl in sammy kershaws music video "queen of my double wide trailer"
- there is a song called "you got the hooch" im wondering what it means *SLiGHTLY*STooPiD*