chromosomes and their homologues align at the equator of the cell during
kgb answers » Science & Technology » chromosomes and their homologues align at the equator of the cell during
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- The stage of meiosis during which homologues line up along the equator of the cell is called what?
- Where in the cell are chromosomes located?
- Where n the cell are chromosomes located
- The offspring which results from the mitosis of a cell with 8 chromosomes will have how many chromosomes?
- A somatic cell has how many chromosomes?
Top 10 questions Science & Technology
- gelatin contains which type of macromolecule?
- What is a cell !
- Explain which type of microscope would be best to use to view a moldy piece of bread??
- What did Ladislao José Biro invented?
- What is matter, why is light not classified as matter?
- What is added to agar that allows microorganisms to grow?
- Animal cells may store excess energy as molecules of what?
- What are the three key attitudes of scientific inquiry?
- What does a peroxisome look like?
- Why do Steroids and other fatty substances pass readily through most cellular membranes?