Can you use mupirocin ointment on a severe diaper rash?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » Can you use mupirocin ointment on a severe diaper rash?
Sunday, September 09 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- is it safe to use 50% lanolin ointment on a infant diaper rash?
- Is it safe to use diaper rash ointment on tattoos?
- Which is better for diaper rash, powder or diaper rash cream ?
- Is it bad for a incontinant adult to use diaper rash ointment every time a diaper change is needed even though they do not have diaper rash
- is it ok to use mupirocin ointment usp 2% if you dont have a prescription?