Can you use mupirocin ointment on a severe diaper rash?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » Can you use mupirocin ointment on a severe diaper rash?
Sunday, September 09 2012
- is it safe to use 50% lanolin ointment on a infant diaper rash?
- Is it safe to use diaper rash ointment on tattoos?
- Which is better for diaper rash, powder or diaper rash cream ?
- Is it bad for a incontinant adult to use diaper rash ointment every time a diaper change is needed even though they do not have diaper rash
- is it ok to use mupirocin ointment usp 2% if you dont have a prescription?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Is a xanax an opium
- Is e coli contagious?
- Does a blood pressure of 63/38 need immediate medical attention?
- What is the prescription drug Tramadol used for?
- What pill is blue circle and on one side has E 54 and the other side has a line through the middle?
- I have a small round orange pill that has "L467" on one side. What is it and what is it used or
- What kind of pill is white oblong with imprints N947/800
- What white oval pill has e140 on it?
- What pill is round white and has 108 on it?
- What pill is a orange round tablet with a R 127 on one side