Can you use mupirocin ointment on a severe diaper rash?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » Can you use mupirocin ointment on a severe diaper rash?
Sunday, September 09 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Blythe is a carrier for Tay-sachs. What does this mean? (biology)
- Is it possible to get a hickey on your tongue?
- Can you have caffeine after giving blood?
- What are signs of pendinitus
- What are the symptoms of Zika?
- what is zika virus and where did it originate from?
- What is the best appetite suppressant?
- Can humans eat a Frosty Paws Frozen Bites without getting sick?
- what does it mean if you can make your tongue take the shape of a clover?
- What's the average weight for a 6ft tall 19 year old male
- is it safe to use 50% lanolin ointment on a infant diaper rash?
- Is it safe to use diaper rash ointment on tattoos?
- Which is better for diaper rash, powder or diaper rash cream ?
- Is it bad for a incontinant adult to use diaper rash ointment every time a diaper change is needed even though they do not have diaper rash
- is it ok to use mupirocin ointment usp 2% if you dont have a prescription?