Can you use mupirocin ointment on a severe diaper rash?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » Can you use mupirocin ointment on a severe diaper rash?
Sunday, September 09 2012
- is it safe to use 50% lanolin ointment on a infant diaper rash?
- Is it safe to use diaper rash ointment on tattoos?
- Which is better for diaper rash, powder or diaper rash cream ?
- Is it bad for a incontinant adult to use diaper rash ointment every time a diaper change is needed even though they do not have diaper rash
- is it ok to use mupirocin ointment usp 2% if you dont have a prescription?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- could you get constipated by eating cheese cake?
- Can a Staph infection cause impotence in men if it goes untreated more than 3 years?
- What is a oblong shaped white tablet with 10 on one side and PD 166 on other
- How long would it take for a heart to beat 10,000 times
- Oval white pill imprinted 19
- Is vicodin a benzo or opiate
- Does Vicodin make people angry , mean or aggressive?
- What is the medication miramax used for?
- Is fasting a bad thing?
- How often should I flip while tanning?