Can you obtain a marriage license in Dallas county (Texas) if you have a warrant out for your arrest?

Not Legal Advice: You will need to contact a Dallas County Justice of Peace. Dallas County Information is (214) 653-7011. Anything else you want to ask?

Wednesday, February 01 2012


Related questions