Can you identify a orange pill with a dice on one side and a 10 mg imprint on the other
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What happens if a hernia explodes
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- WHAT IS A TAN ROUND PILL WITH THE IMPRINT P ON ONE SIDE AND 2 on the other?
- What mg is a round yellow pill with the imprint ''c 13'' on one side and ''m'' on the other?
- what mg is a white roundd pill with the imprint ''2064 V'' on one side and a ''3'' on the other
- Whats an orange pill with m on one side and 60 on the other?
- What is a small white pill with M on one side and 10 on the other side?