Can people really set things on fire with their minds?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » Can people really set things on fire with their minds?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Is it possible to move things with your mind?
- Can people really move objects with their minds or have some sort of mind power?
- Who said, "people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be"
- what is it called when you can light objects on fire with your mind?
- Is it possible to control fire with your mind
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- what number goes into 37 and 31 evenly?
- What is matter, why is light not classified as matter?
- explain 2 similarities and 2 differences between isotopes of the same atom
- Animal cells may store excess energy as molecules of what?
- If someone who worked 12 odd jobs received $102 in pay, how much did he or she receive per job on average?
- What happened to the snowman during the heat wave? Thanks for your help
- What are the 6 factors related to muscular strength?
- Round 0.895 to the nearest hundredth
- If the sum of three consecutive even numbers is 246, find the numbers
- What is hard water and how does it affect solubility?