Can people really set things on fire with their minds?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » Can people really set things on fire with their minds?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is the balanced equation for the combustion of pentanol, C5H11OH?
- How do you get a one-armed monkey down from a coconut tree?
- I'm trying to find the punch line to the joke: what did the butcher say to the tough piece of meat
- What happens to people who dont know toothpaste from putty?
- What problem did dr. Cranium fogg have after spending 10 million dollars to build a wooden car with a wooden engine and wooden wheels?
- What happened to the pelican who stuck his head into a wall socket?
- what were the headlines after a mad scientist trained two eggs to attack a candy store with sharp sticks?
- What do you call it when 50 people stand on a wooden dock?
- Why did the sore tooth take up so much space
- Who makes rain water mix with dirt? Worksheet awnser
- Is it possible to move things with your mind?
- Can people really move objects with their minds or have some sort of mind power?
- Who said, "people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be"
- what is it called when you can light objects on fire with your mind?
- Is it possible to control fire with your mind