Can people really set things on fire with their minds?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » Can people really set things on fire with their minds?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Is it possible to move things with your mind?
- Can people really move objects with their minds or have some sort of mind power?
- Who said, "people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be"
- what is it called when you can light objects on fire with your mind?
- Is it possible to control fire with your mind
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- fifteen times the square of a non zero number is equal to 12 times the number. what is the number?
- How many 16.9 fl oz water bottles equal 1 liter ?
- Qs has endpoints Q(4,10) and S(-2,3) find the coordinates of the midpoint qs
- How many miles per hour is terminal velocity?
- Is KOH a salt, acid, or base?
- What is 20% off from 69.99? Superman
- 7800 degrees farenheit is the melting point for what ?
- What is the fundamental rule in static electricity
- What substances could be used to demonstrate the effects of temperature on the viscosity of lava? <3*SaraAnn
- A 12 Foot cable attached to the top of the mast of a sailboat is fastened to a point on the deck 4 Feet from the base of the mast . What is the height the mast