Can people really set things on fire with their minds?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » Can people really set things on fire with their minds?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Is it possible to move things with your mind?
- Can people really move objects with their minds or have some sort of mind power?
- Who said, "people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be"
- what is it called when you can light objects on fire with your mind?
- Is it possible to control fire with your mind
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- what's the whole number of 8.64e+07?
- answer this riddle: why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why is half frozen fruit punch always sweeter than the same fruit punch completely melted
- What did the electrician say to his daughter when she came home at 2 A.M.?
- What is a polygon?
- What is the name of the metric measurement that is equivalent to 39.37 inches
- The names of two of the 12 months begin with the letter A. What percent of the names of the months begin with the A?
- Explain why oil molecules are not attracted to water molecules in vinegar
- When solutions of two ionic compounds are combined and a solid forms, the process is called what?
- If I got 33 questions right out of 45 questions- what is my percentage?