Can people really set things on fire with their minds?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » Can people really set things on fire with their minds?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Is it possible to move things with your mind?
- Can people really move objects with their minds or have some sort of mind power?
- Who said, "people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be"
- what is it called when you can light objects on fire with your mind?
- Is it possible to control fire with your mind
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is the name of an italian mathematician and the math curve named for her
- A negative number is 42 less than its square. Find the number.
- What simple evidence demonstrates that gas particles are in constant motion
- A phosphorus atom will form a p3- anion rather than forming a p5+ cation?
- Explain why the radius of a regular polygon is greater that the apothem :)Animallover(:
- in an electric motor, periodically changing the direction of current in the electromagnet can cause the axle to spin because?
- Which of the following is not true about mechanical waves? 1. They carry energy 2. The transfer matter 3. They can be longitudinal 4. They require a medium
- Which of these does not name a part of a circle. A diameter B radius C center D edge ?
- How long should it take for a car going 80 mph to go 40 miles
- What is 30 percent off of 10.00 dollars?