Can I use baby lotion to keep my recently gotten tattoo moisturized?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Pregnancy » Can I use baby lotion to keep my recently gotten tattoo moisturized?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Pregnancy
- how accurate is the meijer home ovulation test?
- What can you take for constipation during pregnancy?
- How can i get pregnant fast?
- If a mother is a positive blood type and the father is o negative can the baby be o positive?
- Can you take the capsule westward 3142 if your pregnant?
- How late can a period be before you are pregnant?
- After labor why are the doctors and the nurses so rough with the baby?
- Can a woman get a DNA test while being pregnant?
- Can you get pregnant after a tubal ?
- How many yaz birth control pills is the equivalent to plan b
- What kind of lotion should I use after I get a tattoo
- Would it be bad if I put tattoo lotion on my tattoo before putting anti-bacterial cream on it first?
- How long should I apply tattoo cream to my tattoo
- , should i use johnsons baby lotion on my week old tattoo?
- How long do I use petroleum jelly on a Tattoo before switching to unsented lotion? $JTK$