Can I use baby lotion to keep my recently gotten tattoo moisturized?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Pregnancy » Can I use baby lotion to keep my recently gotten tattoo moisturized?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- What kind of lotion should I use after I get a tattoo
- Would it be bad if I put tattoo lotion on my tattoo before putting anti-bacterial cream on it first?
- How long should I apply tattoo cream to my tattoo
- , should i use johnsons baby lotion on my week old tattoo?
- How long do I use petroleum jelly on a Tattoo before switching to unsented lotion? $JTK$
Top 10 questions Pregnancy
- Is Tori Spelling pregnant?
- if a pregnant woman ingested visine eye drops, would it cause her to miscarry?
- Will hot n sour chinese soup hurt my pregnancy?
- Can you eat pop rocks while your pregnant?
- Can you eat sea urchins when you're pregant?
- Can the vitamin geritol mess up your birth control ?
- Can a pregnant woman eat amberjack fish?
- Is soft shell crab safe to eat while pregnant?
- Is scrod ok for a pregnant to eat
- What exactly is statol that they give you for pain during labor