Can I use baby lotion to keep my recently gotten tattoo moisturized?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Pregnancy » Can I use baby lotion to keep my recently gotten tattoo moisturized?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- What kind of lotion should I use after I get a tattoo
- Would it be bad if I put tattoo lotion on my tattoo before putting anti-bacterial cream on it first?
- How long should I apply tattoo cream to my tattoo
- , should i use johnsons baby lotion on my week old tattoo?
- How long do I use petroleum jelly on a Tattoo before switching to unsented lotion? $JTK$
Top 10 questions Pregnancy
- What exactly is statol that they give you for pain during labor
- Ectopic pregnancy test
- How far along is a pregnancy if the fetus is 11 cm long?
- What is a natural remedy for nausea for a pregnant person?
- How do know if your pregnant?
- how accurate is the meijer home ovulation test?
- What can you take for constipation during pregnancy?
- How can i get pregnant fast?
- If a mother is a positive blood type and the father is o negative can the baby be o positive?
- Can you take the capsule westward 3142 if your pregnant?