Can an object have a speed of zero while having an acceleration of not zero
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » Can an object have a speed of zero while having an acceleration of not zero
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Exactly how many grams would a standard plastic bottle cap weigh?
- What type of simple machine are falling dominos? Are they a lever?
- Except for the group 18 elements, most nonmetals readily form what?
- Why didn't krok like to go sailing with the baseball uniform designer? Give me the answer please don't say IDK.
- How many square feet was the titanic
- why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why did orgo take a bath after walking through mudsuckers swamp?
- what's the whole number of 8.64e+07?
- answer this riddle: why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why is half frozen fruit punch always sweeter than the same fruit punch completely melted