Can a person walk while missing both big toes and can a person walk only missing one big toe on one foot
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » Can a person walk while missing both big toes and can a person walk only missing one big toe on one foot
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=no-big-toe-no-go
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Does Vitacilina Work For Healing Fresh Tattoos?
- Is it bad to eat before a haircut?
- How to put someone to sleep over the phone
- can I smoke a cigarette while dying my hair?
- whats it mean to have a 93.2 temperature?
- Can you swallow razzles after they've turned into gum?
- What kind of pill is blue round has a v on one side and 2684 on the other side
- Can schizophrenia be cured with intense therapy
- When does Ventricular pressure rise the sharpest?
- How many calories do you burn during a seizure