If you have formatted or deleted the ASUS recovery partition,you will have to get the recovery CDs. Otherwise, press F9 on booting up to access system recovery.
Asus recovery partition does not exist?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Tech and Gadgets
- How is a geiger counter like a smoke detector?
- does the Sony xperia p lt22i have a slot for an sd card?
- Who made www.youtube.com?
- Can Skype work on an iPhone with no wifi?
- How do i setup my bluetooth with a Dual XHD7714
- how much is the new iphone SE gonna cost?
- How to delete a facebook page
- What came out first windows xp or windows vista
- What are the cheats for brickbreaker on the blackberry curve?
- Where is the remote control sensor on a Motorola DCH3416 digital cable box?