Are teachers in schools aloud to go through a students cell phone after the teacher has taken the phone away?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » Are teachers in schools aloud to go through a students cell phone after the teacher has taken the phone away?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- In kentucky when a student gets there cellular phone taken away by a teacher is the teacher aloud to go through his/her phone :)a.d.c<3
- What is a teacher
- can a student date a teacher if the teacher is at another school
- What would happen to a High-School teacher if a Student misbehaves, brings a cell phone to class, bullies or whatever he/she did wrong and instead of a Teacher yelling, the teacher hugged and kissed that student as if they were a Preschooler?
- Who gets paid more a kinder garden teacher or a high school teacher
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- What is the latest time you can buy beer in Texas on a Saturday night?
- What is restrictions 01 on a louisiana drivers license?
- What does an Act 64 police scanner code mean?
- What is army regulation for amount of time given for lunch break
- Why were independent courts important to some modern government?
- Does target allow facial piercings?
- What is a worker's comp?
- Which if the following IS positions has evolved into a more important position since the passage of HIPAA regulations? CIO, CSO, HIA or ISA?
- What time does california start selling beer and liquor on weekdays?
- when does beer stop selling in ohio on sundays?