Are teachers in schools aloud to go through a students cell phone after the teacher has taken the phone away?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » Are teachers in schools aloud to go through a students cell phone after the teacher has taken the phone away?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- In kentucky when a student gets there cellular phone taken away by a teacher is the teacher aloud to go through his/her phone :)a.d.c<3
- What is a teacher
- can a student date a teacher if the teacher is at another school
- What would happen to a High-School teacher if a Student misbehaves, brings a cell phone to class, bullies or whatever he/she did wrong and instead of a Teacher yelling, the teacher hugged and kissed that student as if they were a Preschooler?
- Who gets paid more a kinder garden teacher or a high school teacher
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Are liquor stores open on easter Sunday in massachusetts?
- How Can I Register To Vote Online?
- How often do you have to register to vote?
- Can you buy alcohol on Sunday in hilton head island, south carolina?
- In pool if you hit 3 walls without hitting any ball with the cue ball is it still a scratch?
- Does a flag on a mailbox have to be red, or can it be a different color?
- in the state of virginia, can someone who isnt 21 sit at a bar?
- do you put your money in the parking meter in front or behind your car?
- Can you buy bottled water with ebt card food stamps
- what does the "tc" mean on a license plate before the number on a car in massachusetts