Are teachers in schools aloud to go through a students cell phone after the teacher has taken the phone away?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » Are teachers in schools aloud to go through a students cell phone after the teacher has taken the phone away?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- In kentucky when a student gets there cellular phone taken away by a teacher is the teacher aloud to go through his/her phone :)a.d.c<3
- What is a teacher
- can a student date a teacher if the teacher is at another school
- What would happen to a High-School teacher if a Student misbehaves, brings a cell phone to class, bullies or whatever he/she did wrong and instead of a Teacher yelling, the teacher hugged and kissed that student as if they were a Preschooler?
- Who gets paid more a kinder garden teacher or a high school teacher
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Is it illegal to kill bats in wisconsin?
- What time in the morning does tn start selling beer
- What time does Florida stores stop selling beer?
- How old do you have to be to watch R rated movies in texas?
- How much is a minor consumption ticket in the state of Minnesota?
- Who operates the county jail
- Is there a sex video on youtube
- Is an 82.4 a good score on the usps postal exam?
- What time do they stop selling beer in west virginia?
- What does restriction TRC 545.424 mean on the Texas drivers license