Are teachers in schools aloud to go through a students cell phone after the teacher has taken the phone away?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » Are teachers in schools aloud to go through a students cell phone after the teacher has taken the phone away?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- In kentucky when a student gets there cellular phone taken away by a teacher is the teacher aloud to go through his/her phone :)a.d.c<3
- What is a teacher
- can a student date a teacher if the teacher is at another school
- What would happen to a High-School teacher if a Student misbehaves, brings a cell phone to class, bullies or whatever he/she did wrong and instead of a Teacher yelling, the teacher hugged and kissed that student as if they were a Preschooler?
- Who gets paid more a kinder garden teacher or a high school teacher
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- what is the curfew for collinsville illinois?
- Under iowa law, what distance must a boat towing a skier maintain from a non moving boat or person in the water?
- Can i buy beer in north carolina on sunday
- In what year did they start installing seatbelts in all cars
- In bedford texas what is the curfew for 16 or older?
- What time is curfew in Canton Michigan?
- When there is a solid white line to the left of your vehicle, it means what?
- Is it illegal in Virginia to cut down a dogwood tree?
- What time can you buy alcohol in indiana
- When did asbestos stop being used in homes?