Are teachers in schools aloud to go through a students cell phone after the teacher has taken the phone away?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » Are teachers in schools aloud to go through a students cell phone after the teacher has taken the phone away?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- In kentucky when a student gets there cellular phone taken away by a teacher is the teacher aloud to go through his/her phone :)a.d.c<3
- What is a teacher
- can a student date a teacher if the teacher is at another school
- What would happen to a High-School teacher if a Student misbehaves, brings a cell phone to class, bullies or whatever he/she did wrong and instead of a Teacher yelling, the teacher hugged and kissed that student as if they were a Preschooler?
- Who gets paid more a kinder garden teacher or a high school teacher
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- What time does Oklahoma stop selling beer?
- How does the courts' power of judicial review affect the balance of power in the federal government?
- What's is it called when you sign someone elses signature yourself
- What are four ways the government can assist a buisness?
- What time do stores in louisiana stop selling alcohol?
- What are common law states
- In dekalb county georgia, can you buy beer after midnight everyday at gas stations or grocery stores?
- How late do they sell alcohol in arlington?
- What time is beer sold to in tarrant county, tx?
- What are the four counter terrorist techniques of physical security?<Yeskaaa!<3'>