An element has an atomic number of 80. How many protons and electrons are in an atom of the element?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » An element has an atomic number of 80. How many protons and electrons are in an atom of the element?
Sunday, February 05 2012Source: http://www.chemicalelements.com/elements/hg.html
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is the pH of a 0.45 M KCL solution?
- how many moles of CS2 form when 2.7 mol of C reacts?
- How many jelly beans are in a 8 ounce baby bottle.
- How much force doez it take to rip a human head off?
- Write 45,600,000,000 in scientific
- What's the diagonal measurement of a 6'x6' square?
- A communications satellite transmits a radio wave at a frequency of 5.0x10^9 Hz. What is the wave lenght
- why when objects become charged it is electrons that are transferred from one object to another rather than protons?
- What is sarin?
- Why did the boy sheep plunge off a cliff while chasing the girl sheep