An element has an atomic number of 80. How many protons and electrons are in an atom of the element?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » An element has an atomic number of 80. How many protons and electrons are in an atom of the element?
Sunday, February 05 2012
- Is the number of protons in an element the same number as the atomic number?
- If an element has 5 electrons and 6 protons, what charge does this element have?
- How do you find the number of protons in an element?
- What is the name and symbol of the element with 20 protons and 20 electrons?
- In the periodic table of elements, are the number of electrons the same as the number of protons?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Is Mgso4 a base salt or acid?
- How many sides is in a hexagon, pentagon, and a hectagon ?
- horatio hornwoggle was born in 57 B.C. Haoratio hornwoggle died in 16 A.D. How old was Horatio when he died?
- How do u write 8.7204 in expanded form.?
- What's an algerbra expression for 8 minus the product of 9 and r
- What is MDCCCCLXXXII in roman numeral? [nerd.4.life]
- whats the diameter of a circle whose circumference is 21.5 inches?
- How do you calculate percent inhibition?
- How many miles per hour is is in one nautical naught?
- What does the high school class ipc stand for?