An element has an atomic number of 80. How many protons and electrons are in an atom of the element?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » An element has an atomic number of 80. How many protons and electrons are in an atom of the element?
Sunday, February 05 2012
- Is the number of protons in an element the same number as the atomic number?
- If an element has 5 electrons and 6 protons, what charge does this element have?
- How do you find the number of protons in an element?
- What is the name and symbol of the element with 20 protons and 20 electrons?
- In the periodic table of elements, are the number of electrons the same as the number of protons?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Except for the group 18 elements, most nonmetals readily form what?
- Why didn't krok like to go sailing with the baseball uniform designer? Give me the answer please don't say IDK.
- How many square feet was the titanic
- why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why did orgo take a bath after walking through mudsuckers swamp?
- what's the whole number of 8.64e+07?
- answer this riddle: why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why is half frozen fruit punch always sweeter than the same fruit punch completely melted
- What did the electrician say to his daughter when she came home at 2 A.M.?
- What is a polygon?