Among early hunting and gathering peoples the commonly occurring mark that looks like a P is thoughht to stand for what?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » Among early hunting and gathering peoples the commonly occurring mark that looks like a P is thoughht to stand for what?
Monday, February 06 2012
- what does it mean to live a hunting and gathering life
- There is no hunting like that of the hunting of man, and those who do it long engouh care for nothing else what story is that from?
- What is the number to the TWRA for qeastions about hunting season
- Who is magic the gathering by?
- What is rato-clobetasol commonly used for?
Top 10 questions History
- Theodore roosevelt is counted among america's greatest presidents? Why
- name the 3 groups in the estates general of France and identify the members of each group
- What year did power steering become standard in cars?
- When did asbestos stop being used in homes?
- What does the rooster symbolize on some french flags?
- What is richard kuklinski's children doing now?
- What is independence day *Mr & Mrs*
- why do we celebrate the 4th of july? *Arriyana*
- Was there ever a 500 dollar US bill in circulation?
- Why do we celebrate July 4th?