Among early hunting and gathering peoples the commonly occurring mark that looks like a P is thoughht to stand for what?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » Among early hunting and gathering peoples the commonly occurring mark that looks like a P is thoughht to stand for what?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions History
- What were the material and environmental advantages of the territories held by Justinian in the Byzantine empire?
- How were workers for obrajes recruited
- What role did sacifice play in Aryan society?
- Why was trade important to the economies of italian city states?
- what happened to isaac newton in 1696?
- How much money is a "bit"? As in 2 bits, 4 bits, 6 bits a dollar....
- According to one theory, who were the earliest people to come to the americas? A. African trubesmen B. Asians C. Roman warriors *The KO. Queen*
- How many years has christmas been celebrated?
- What countries flag is red with a white cross in the middle?
- When and where did Saint Peter live?
- what does it mean to live a hunting and gathering life
- There is no hunting like that of the hunting of man, and those who do it long engouh care for nothing else what story is that from?
- What is the number to the TWRA for qeastions about hunting season
- Who is magic the gathering by?
- What is rato-clobetasol commonly used for?