Among early hunting and gathering peoples the commonly occurring mark that looks like a P is thoughht to stand for what?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » Among early hunting and gathering peoples the commonly occurring mark that looks like a P is thoughht to stand for what?
Monday, February 06 2012
- what does it mean to live a hunting and gathering life
- There is no hunting like that of the hunting of man, and those who do it long engouh care for nothing else what story is that from?
- What is the number to the TWRA for qeastions about hunting season
- Who is magic the gathering by?
- What is rato-clobetasol commonly used for?
Top 10 questions History
- How many pounds or tons did the titanic weigh
- why did george romero and his wife seperate?
- What did john brown hope to accomplish by attacking the federal arsenal at harpers ferry?
- Which of the following people would be considered a secularist? A)jesus B)pope urban || C)Niccolo machiaveli D)martin Luther
- During which literary period did Columbus "discover" America?
- What was the attitude of respect & devotion to one's family observed in the chineese society, especially during the imperial era known as?
- Did boxer Rocky Marciano serve in the US military during WWII? If so which branch?
- Wat is the motto of the green beret
- What do the mountainous terrain contributed in Latin America?
- The boom years of the 1920s were characterized by what?