Among early hunting and gathering peoples the commonly occurring mark that looks like a P is thoughht to stand for what?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » Among early hunting and gathering peoples the commonly occurring mark that looks like a P is thoughht to stand for what?
Monday, February 06 2012
- what does it mean to live a hunting and gathering life
- There is no hunting like that of the hunting of man, and those who do it long engouh care for nothing else what story is that from?
- What is the number to the TWRA for qeastions about hunting season
- Who is magic the gathering by?
- What is rato-clobetasol commonly used for?
Top 10 questions History
- What are two of the most important technological innovations of paleolithic peoples?
- What caused the Persian empire to decline after the death of Darius?
- A spanish priest who spoke out against the encomienda system and the treatment of indians
- how much money has oj simpson actually paid the goldman family after their settlement of the wrongful death civil suit?
- What is the labeling theory?
- what were some of the values held by north american indian cultures
- How did the city of Baltimore, MD get its name?
- Was magellan eaten by cannibals?
- WHO HELD THE COLONY OF JAMESTOWN TOGETHER THROUGH HIS SOLID WORK ETHIC
- Did police ever find Jon Benet Ramsey's body?