Among early hunting and gathering peoples the commonly occurring mark that looks like a P is thoughht to stand for what?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » Among early hunting and gathering peoples the commonly occurring mark that looks like a P is thoughht to stand for what?
Monday, February 06 2012
- what does it mean to live a hunting and gathering life
- There is no hunting like that of the hunting of man, and those who do it long engouh care for nothing else what story is that from?
- What is the number to the TWRA for qeastions about hunting season
- Who is magic the gathering by?
- What is rato-clobetasol commonly used for?
Top 10 questions History
- The emancipation of slaves that followed independence did what?
- What did john xavier do in the american revolution?
- From the view of the colonial powers, why were the creoles the most dangerous part of the population? ~xXT.B.JXx~
- When is a sadie hawkins dance usually held?
- Why is seguin an important figure in the history of special education ?
- how did legends and rumors affect european knowledge of the americas?
- Describe 2 actions that governments have taken to ensure that people are safer and healthier today than people were 100 years ago.
- What was the name of the hotel jeffrey dahmer did his killings in? ( SIC )
- What event in American history happened in the year 1643 ?
- Was alaska really won in a poker game by a us president from the russians?