Am i ok if my blood pressure is 140 over 82 and pulse rate is 62 and im 28?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- If my blood pressure sys is 114 dia is 70 pulse is 82 is tht good
- What are normal (before exercise) values for pulse,blood pressure,and respiration rate??
- Can vyvanse cause high blood pressure and pulse rate
- What is a proper pulse rate to take a blood pressure reading?
- My blood pressure is 114/72. I know that the normal blood pressure rate is 120/80. Is that too low?