A two-tailed test is conducted at the 5% significance level. What is the P-value required to reject the null hypothesis?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » A two-tailed test is conducted at the 5% significance level. What is the P-value required to reject the null hypothesis?
Sunday, February 05 2012
- At what p value do we fail to reject
- What are the rules for rejecting the null hypothesis in terms of the values of x-bar?
- What is experimental hypothesis compared to null hypothesis?
- Critical value for a left tailed test with a small sample
- if the null hypothesis is not rejected with a .05 significance level, what does it mean (descriptive statistics)
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is the name of an italian mathematician and the math curve named for her
- A negative number is 42 less than its square. Find the number.
- What simple evidence demonstrates that gas particles are in constant motion
- A phosphorus atom will form a p3- anion rather than forming a p5+ cation?
- Explain why the radius of a regular polygon is greater that the apothem :)Animallover(:
- in an electric motor, periodically changing the direction of current in the electromagnet can cause the axle to spin because?
- Which of the following is not true about mechanical waves? 1. They carry energy 2. The transfer matter 3. They can be longitudinal 4. They require a medium
- Which of these does not name a part of a circle. A diameter B radius C center D edge ?
- How long should it take for a car going 80 mph to go 40 miles
- What is 30 percent off of 10.00 dollars?