a tire dealer sells 2 tires for as much he paid for 3 tires. He paid $240 for a dozen tires. What is the total profit for 12 tires ?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » a tire dealer sells 2 tires for as much he paid for 3 tires. He paid $240 for a dozen tires. What is the total profit for 12 tires ?
Monday, February 06 2012Source: http://www.algebra.com/algebra/homework/word/mixtures/Mixture_Word_Problems.faq.question.159819.html
Top 10 questions Automotive
- what is the relationship between the IPDE process, the zone control system, and the Smith system?
- Where is the fuse panel on a 1994 Freightliner FLD 120?
- Will a full size mattress and box spring fit into the back of a 2001 jeep grand cherokee with the seats folded down?
- Will a banana peel ruin the paint on a car
- explain the term downshifting, and give two reasons for using this action.
- how much is the 2018 Mustang?
- How is a rocket engine different than an automobile engine?
- Will Fiat Chrysler Automobiles have plans of bringing back the muscle car Dodge Demon?
- As you have learned, not all motor oils are the same. What are two things which make them different?
- when did faraday future launched their first fully electric vehicle?