A round white pill with a double score line on one side and BP 633 on the other. What is it?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- wat round white pill says bp 633
- White pill with ten on on side bp 643 on other side with split
- what is a round pill with r on one side and 633 on other WANGFUCKINPOW
- What is a white oval pill with 10 On one side and BP 643 On the opposite side
- What pill is white, oval and BP 544 on one side -TalkinToMyself