A man builds a house rectangler in shape all sides have southern expouser a bear walks by wat color is the bear K.KIRBY
kgb answers » Jokes » A man builds a house rectangler in shape all sides have southern expouser a bear walks by wat color is the bear K.KIRBY
Thursday, February 02 2012
- A man builds a house rectangular in shape. All sides have southern exposure. A bear walks by. What color is the bear? Why?
- I man builds a house with four sides to it, a rectangular structure, each side having a southern exposure. A big bear walks by. What color is the bear?
- How much does a build a bear cost
- what is bigger. a girzzly bear or a brown bear
- How much do build a bears usually cost?
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What did the boy bumper car say to the girl bumper car?
- why are ancient stories like feet? answer this riddle
- what is the answer to the riddle: "the bigger it gets, the less you see"
- i need help on the math problem riddle' what happened when the teacher told ten jokes trying to make the class laugh'?
- According to first-year student babble, what is the most confusing thing at college?
- Which italian insects often fall in love?
- According to math teachers what did the acorn say when it grew up? Fill in the blank for question above? -gee-i-ramt-ee-
- How do we know that clocks are hungry?
- Why does the headless horseman carry his head under his arm?
- What happens if the jolly green giant steps on your house?