A dice is rolled once. Find the probability of rolling a number less than 5 or an odd number.
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » A dice is rolled once. Find the probability of rolling a number less than 5 or an odd number.
Monday, February 06 2012
- If a pair of honest six sided dice is rolled what is the probability of rolling a total of.nine.
- A regular 6 sided die is rolled twice, what is the probability of rolling an even number and then a prime number?
- If you roll 2 dice what is the probability of rolling a 7, and then a 3?
- If you have one dice rolled twice what is the possibility of rolling 5 both times
- if 2 dice are rolled what is the probability that the total will be 8
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Round 0.895 to the nearest hundredth
- If the sum of three consecutive even numbers is 246, find the numbers
- What is hard water and how does it affect solubility?
- Why did the BICYCLE go 2 da PSYCHIATRIST? $gUnNeR$
- The perimeter of a regular octagon is 128 inches. Find the length of each side
- What is the result of adding -3x2 - 5x + 1 and 8x 2 - 2x - 9
- What number decreased by 7 equals 5 times the number
- Which mineral group does cuprite belong to?
- What do you call a group of factory foremen who sing while drinking tab cola and eating crab apples
- Is technetium ductile or malleable