A dice is rolled once. Find the probability of rolling a number less than 5 or an odd number.
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » A dice is rolled once. Find the probability of rolling a number less than 5 or an odd number.
Monday, February 06 2012
- If a pair of honest six sided dice is rolled what is the probability of rolling a total of.nine.
- A regular 6 sided die is rolled twice, what is the probability of rolling an even number and then a prime number?
- If you roll 2 dice what is the probability of rolling a 7, and then a 3?
- If you have one dice rolled twice what is the possibility of rolling 5 both times
- if 2 dice are rolled what is the probability that the total will be 8
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Math is a what subject which means that it is taught faster then other subjects?
- Is the population of country of origin a qualitative or quantitative variable?
- Why did the donkey get a passport
- What is the most expensive college... For a math riddle
- How do scientists use statistics when they test a hypothesis?
- Is Mgso4 a base salt or acid?
- How many sides is in a hexagon, pentagon, and a hectagon ?
- horatio hornwoggle was born in 57 B.C. Haoratio hornwoggle died in 16 A.D. How old was Horatio when he died?
- How do u write 8.7204 in expanded form.?
- What's an algerbra expression for 8 minus the product of 9 and r