A dice is rolled once. Find the probability of rolling a number less than 5 or an odd number.
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » A dice is rolled once. Find the probability of rolling a number less than 5 or an odd number.
Monday, February 06 2012
- If a pair of honest six sided dice is rolled what is the probability of rolling a total of.nine.
- A regular 6 sided die is rolled twice, what is the probability of rolling an even number and then a prime number?
- If you roll 2 dice what is the probability of rolling a 7, and then a 3?
- If you have one dice rolled twice what is the possibility of rolling 5 both times
- if 2 dice are rolled what is the probability that the total will be 8
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- what's the whole number of 8.64e+07?
- answer this riddle: why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why is half frozen fruit punch always sweeter than the same fruit punch completely melted
- What did the electrician say to his daughter when she came home at 2 A.M.?
- What is a polygon?
- What is the name of the metric measurement that is equivalent to 39.37 inches
- The names of two of the 12 months begin with the letter A. What percent of the names of the months begin with the A?
- Explain why oil molecules are not attracted to water molecules in vinegar
- When solutions of two ionic compounds are combined and a solid forms, the process is called what?
- If I got 33 questions right out of 45 questions- what is my percentage?