A dice is rolled once. Find the probability of rolling a number less than 5 or an odd number.
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » A dice is rolled once. Find the probability of rolling a number less than 5 or an odd number.
Monday, February 06 2012
- If a pair of honest six sided dice is rolled what is the probability of rolling a total of.nine.
- A regular 6 sided die is rolled twice, what is the probability of rolling an even number and then a prime number?
- If you roll 2 dice what is the probability of rolling a 7, and then a 3?
- If you have one dice rolled twice what is the possibility of rolling 5 both times
- if 2 dice are rolled what is the probability that the total will be 8
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How long would it take me to walk 4.8 miles?
- If I'm 17 what year was I born in?
- Write 45.0302 in words <StudMuffin&BunnY>
- What does the element Nu stand for?
- 2x squared minus 5x minus 3 = 0. Solve by factoring
- How many questions can I miss out of 135 to pass with a 70%?
- What is xx?
- how do you get air out of a volley ball without a needle?
- What are the first 1000000000 numbers of pi
- fifteen times the square of a non zero number is equal to 12 times the number. what is the number?