A dice is rolled once. Find the probability of rolling a number less than 5 or an odd number.
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » A dice is rolled once. Find the probability of rolling a number less than 5 or an odd number.
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How does chemiosmosis generate ATP in light reactions?
- How can you use a balance scale and a metric ruler to find the density of a rectangular solid?
- What is 15% off 30 dollars?
- Describe the process by which a deposit if rock salt or halite could form from a solution?
- What role does guano play in he phosphorus cycle
- Any object with mass exerts a force of on any other object with mass. This force Is called?
- What element contains five electrons in it's 3d orbitals
- Why do you call a person who likes to blow up bars?
- why do gaes with lower molar masses diffuse more rapidly than gases with high molar masses?
- If watts are constant, and current decreases , does the voltage stay the same increase or decrease ?
- If a pair of honest six sided dice is rolled what is the probability of rolling a total of.nine.
- A regular 6 sided die is rolled twice, what is the probability of rolling an even number and then a prime number?
- If you roll 2 dice what is the probability of rolling a 7, and then a 3?
- If you have one dice rolled twice what is the possibility of rolling 5 both times
- if 2 dice are rolled what is the probability that the total will be 8