A circle has an area of 75cm^2 , what is the radius?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » A circle has an area of 75cm^2 , what is the radius?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- What is the area of a circle with a radius of 1.1?
- A circle has an area of 36 pi inches. The radius of the circle is changed by a scale factor of 1/2. How do the areas of the two circles compare?
- what is 75cm in inches
- Given a circle's diameter is 8 ,what is the radius ?
- What would be the radius of a circle with a diameter of 8 inches
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- what's the whole number of 8.64e+07?
- answer this riddle: why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why is half frozen fruit punch always sweeter than the same fruit punch completely melted
- What did the electrician say to his daughter when she came home at 2 A.M.?
- What is a polygon?
- What is the name of the metric measurement that is equivalent to 39.37 inches
- The names of two of the 12 months begin with the letter A. What percent of the names of the months begin with the A?
- Explain why oil molecules are not attracted to water molecules in vinegar
- When solutions of two ionic compounds are combined and a solid forms, the process is called what?
- If I got 33 questions right out of 45 questions- what is my percentage?