A circle has an area of 75cm^2 , what is the radius?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » A circle has an area of 75cm^2 , what is the radius?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- What is the area of a circle with a radius of 1.1?
- A circle has an area of 36 pi inches. The radius of the circle is changed by a scale factor of 1/2. How do the areas of the two circles compare?
- what is 75cm in inches
- Given a circle's diameter is 8 ,what is the radius ?
- What would be the radius of a circle with a diameter of 8 inches
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Is Mgso4 a base salt or acid?
- How many sides is in a hexagon, pentagon, and a hectagon ?
- horatio hornwoggle was born in 57 B.C. Haoratio hornwoggle died in 16 A.D. How old was Horatio when he died?
- How do u write 8.7204 in expanded form.?
- What's an algerbra expression for 8 minus the product of 9 and r
- What is MDCCCCLXXXII in roman numeral? [nerd.4.life]
- whats the diameter of a circle whose circumference is 21.5 inches?
- How do you calculate percent inhibition?
- How many miles per hour is is in one nautical naught?
- What does the high school class ipc stand for?