A circle has an area of 75cm^2 , what is the radius?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » A circle has an area of 75cm^2 , what is the radius?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- What is the area of a circle with a radius of 1.1?
- A circle has an area of 36 pi inches. The radius of the circle is changed by a scale factor of 1/2. How do the areas of the two circles compare?
- what is 75cm in inches
- Given a circle's diameter is 8 ,what is the radius ?
- What would be the radius of a circle with a diameter of 8 inches
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- fifteen times the square of a non zero number is equal to 12 times the number. what is the number?
- How many 16.9 fl oz water bottles equal 1 liter ?
- Qs has endpoints Q(4,10) and S(-2,3) find the coordinates of the midpoint qs
- How many miles per hour is terminal velocity?
- Is KOH a salt, acid, or base?
- What is 20% off from 69.99? Superman
- 7800 degrees farenheit is the melting point for what ?
- What is the fundamental rule in static electricity
- What substances could be used to demonstrate the effects of temperature on the viscosity of lava? <3*SaraAnn
- A 12 Foot cable attached to the top of the mast of a sailboat is fastened to a point on the deck 4 Feet from the base of the mast . What is the height the mast