A blue pill in the shape of an octagon that says bo1 on one side and LL on the other is what
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » A blue pill in the shape of an octagon that says bo1 on one side and LL on the other is what
Monday, February 06 2012
- what is a small blue octagon pill with LL on one side and B81 on the other
- Green pill shaped like an octagon with the number 20 on one side
- What is a kinda oval shape white pill with nothing on one side and 93-6 on the other written in blue?
- What is a orange octagon pill with a Z on one side and 150 on the other
- Orange octagon shaped pill with a cross on one side and N8 on the other side what is it and what is it used for?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is the medication miramax used for?
- Is fasting a bad thing?
- How often should I flip while tanning?
- What are ways to increase blood flow
- What dose vikeden do?
- Can you inject Tizanidine
- If left untreated, how long does it take for poison ivy to heal? <CHAOSTOPHER>
- is lisinopril a narcotic or street drug?
- What foods lower blood pressure? Dedicated to the one i love[*)
- What is diclofenac used to treat?