A bag contains 6 apples and 4 oranges. If u select 5 pieces of fruit without looking how many ways can u get 5 apples?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » A bag contains 6 apples and 4 oranges. If u select 5 pieces of fruit without looking how many ways can u get 5 apples?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Is Mgso4 a base salt or acid?
- How many sides is in a hexagon, pentagon, and a hectagon ?
- horatio hornwoggle was born in 57 B.C. Haoratio hornwoggle died in 16 A.D. How old was Horatio when he died?
- How do u write 8.7204 in expanded form.?
- What's an algerbra expression for 8 minus the product of 9 and r
- What is MDCCCCLXXXII in roman numeral? [nerd.4.life]
- whats the diameter of a circle whose circumference is 21.5 inches?
- How do you calculate percent inhibition?
- How many miles per hour is is in one nautical naught?
- What does the high school class ipc stand for?