2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing each of them catches 1 fish so y do they bring home only 3 fish
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » 2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing each of them catches 1 fish so y do they bring home only 3 fish
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://www.increasebrainpower.com/online-riddles.html
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is the balanced form of the following chemical equation: zinc acetate + sodium phosphate tribasic react to form sodium acetate + zinc phosphate
- Sometimes a driver sees water on a dry highway. Why is this water an optical illusion?
- Identify each compound as an acid or base: Ba(OH)2, HClO4, Fe (OH)3, KOH
- What is the product of 10 square and two cubed?
- What do u get if you cross a ghost with a pony?
- How can mendel's principles be used to study human traits?
- What is the geometric mean of 144 and 4?
- Does heating potassium chlorate result in a chemical or physical change?
- Two lines in the standard (x,y) coordinate plane are parallel what would there slopes be?
- Why did they try to build a house on orgos head?