2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing each of them catches 1 fish so y do they bring home only 3 fish
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » 2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing each of them catches 1 fish so y do they bring home only 3 fish
Thursday, February 02 2012
- 2 sons and 2 fathers go fishing. They catch one fish the total number of fish they caught was 3 fish. How is this possible? <.Stunnas! <3.>
- Does patis (fish sauce) help and or work to catch fish while fishing?
- Do you have to catch fish to be fishing?
- How do I catch fish in a river?
- Can you catch fish at night?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- what's the whole number of 8.64e+07?
- answer this riddle: why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why is half frozen fruit punch always sweeter than the same fruit punch completely melted
- What did the electrician say to his daughter when she came home at 2 A.M.?
- What is a polygon?
- What is the name of the metric measurement that is equivalent to 39.37 inches
- The names of two of the 12 months begin with the letter A. What percent of the names of the months begin with the A?
- Explain why oil molecules are not attracted to water molecules in vinegar
- When solutions of two ionic compounds are combined and a solid forms, the process is called what?
- If I got 33 questions right out of 45 questions- what is my percentage?