2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing each of them catches 1 fish so y do they bring home only 3 fish
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » 2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing each of them catches 1 fish so y do they bring home only 3 fish
Thursday, February 02 2012
- 2 sons and 2 fathers go fishing. They catch one fish the total number of fish they caught was 3 fish. How is this possible? <.Stunnas! <3.>
- Does patis (fish sauce) help and or work to catch fish while fishing?
- Do you have to catch fish to be fishing?
- How do I catch fish in a river?
- Can you catch fish at night?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- fifteen times the square of a non zero number is equal to 12 times the number. what is the number?
- How many 16.9 fl oz water bottles equal 1 liter ?
- Qs has endpoints Q(4,10) and S(-2,3) find the coordinates of the midpoint qs
- How many miles per hour is terminal velocity?
- Is KOH a salt, acid, or base?
- What is 20% off from 69.99? Superman
- 7800 degrees farenheit is the melting point for what ?
- What is the fundamental rule in static electricity
- What substances could be used to demonstrate the effects of temperature on the viscosity of lava? <3*SaraAnn
- A 12 Foot cable attached to the top of the mast of a sailboat is fastened to a point on the deck 4 Feet from the base of the mast . What is the height the mast