2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing each of them catches 1 fish so y do they bring home only 3 fish
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » 2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing each of them catches 1 fish so y do they bring home only 3 fish
Thursday, February 02 2012
- 2 sons and 2 fathers go fishing. They catch one fish the total number of fish they caught was 3 fish. How is this possible? <.Stunnas! <3.>
- Does patis (fish sauce) help and or work to catch fish while fishing?
- Do you have to catch fish to be fishing?
- How do I catch fish in a river?
- Can you catch fish at night?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Round 0.895 to the nearest hundredth
- If the sum of three consecutive even numbers is 246, find the numbers
- What is hard water and how does it affect solubility?
- Why did the BICYCLE go 2 da PSYCHIATRIST? $gUnNeR$
- The perimeter of a regular octagon is 128 inches. Find the length of each side
- What is the result of adding -3x2 - 5x + 1 and 8x 2 - 2x - 9
- What number decreased by 7 equals 5 times the number
- Which mineral group does cuprite belong to?
- What do you call a group of factory foremen who sing while drinking tab cola and eating crab apples
- Is technetium ductile or malleable