2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing each of them catches 1 fish so y do they bring home only 3 fish
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » 2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing each of them catches 1 fish so y do they bring home only 3 fish
Thursday, February 02 2012
- 2 sons and 2 fathers go fishing. They catch one fish the total number of fish they caught was 3 fish. How is this possible? <.Stunnas! <3.>
- Does patis (fish sauce) help and or work to catch fish while fishing?
- Do you have to catch fish to be fishing?
- How do I catch fish in a river?
- Can you catch fish at night?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How long would it take me to walk 4.8 miles?
- If I'm 17 what year was I born in?
- Write 45.0302 in words <StudMuffin&BunnY>
- What does the element Nu stand for?
- 2x squared minus 5x minus 3 = 0. Solve by factoring
- How many questions can I miss out of 135 to pass with a 70%?
- What is xx?
- how do you get air out of a volley ball without a needle?
- What are the first 1000000000 numbers of pi
- fifteen times the square of a non zero number is equal to 12 times the number. what is the number?