2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing each of them catches 1 fish so y do they bring home only 3 fish
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » why do paper boats float in water. ?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What percentage of DNA is active and important in our cells? (biology)
- What two forms of solar radiation?
- How does chemiosmosis generate ATP in light reactions?
- How can you use a balance scale and a metric ruler to find the density of a rectangular solid?
- What is 15% off 30 dollars?
- Describe the process by which a deposit if rock salt or halite could form from a solution?
- What role does guano play in he phosphorus cycle
- Any object with mass exerts a force of on any other object with mass. This force Is called?
- What element contains five electrons in it's 3d orbitals
- Why do you call a person who likes to blow up bars?
- 2 sons and 2 fathers go fishing. They catch one fish the total number of fish they caught was 3 fish. How is this possible? <.Stunnas! <3.>
- Does patis (fish sauce) help and or work to catch fish while fishing?
- Do you have to catch fish to be fishing?
- How do I catch fish in a river?
- Can you catch fish at night?